- Do you do your best to eat healthily, but you sometimes find yourself wondering whether or not you really are?
- Do you suspect that changing aspects of your diet or lifestyle would help you to have more energy and vitality?
- Would you like to optimise your health in order to prevent being diagnosed with a disease that runs in your family when you’re older?
- Would you just like someone to cut through the confusion and give you advice that’s right for you?
My Diet & Lifestyle MoT could be just what you need. Ideally you don’t have chronic health issues that are causing you concern, but you’d like personalised nutrition and lifestyle advice. You will go away with simple but sustainable tweaks and changes you can make in order to make a difference to your health.
Knowledge is power
To personalise my advice, I need to find out a bit about you! Before your consultation I will send you a brief health questionnaire and a 3 day diet diary to complete. These will tell me about:
- how you like to eat
- your health goals
- your questions around your health
- any medications or supplements you are taking
Let’s meet (virtually, of course!)
We will spend 30-45 minutes talking online via Skype or Zoom. I might ask you some questions to understand what is going on for you in your life and your health. I will tell you my thoughts and observations on your current diet and lifestyle, and find out where you would be willing to make changes. I will help you to understand how the foods you are eating and your lifestyle may be driving certain symptoms in your body. I will answer your questions about food!
Your action plan
After the call, I will send you an action plan based on the possible changes we have discussed. This will include:
- Simple, manageable changes that you can make straight away to your diet and/or lifestyle (minimum 4)
- Tailored meal ideas to support your health goals (a sample 3 days’ worth)
- Factsheets, information and recommended reading to support your future health
All this is available for just £59, payable upfront. If you would like a Diet & Lifestyle MOT, then simply contact me to get started.
Payment and cancellations
Full payment is required at the time of booking and no consultation will take place without payment. Payment can be made by bank transfer, PayPal or by cheque (posted with time to clear before the consultation).
Cancellations made after the questionnaire and diet diary have been returned will be charged at 50% of the full rate. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time will be charged at 50% of the full rate, ie only a 50% refund will be given.